Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Education

My career field that I am in is Education for this project. So far I have found all of my sources that I will need in order to complete this paper. I am currently brainstorming / creating an outline of how I want my paper to be structured, once I figure that out I will be able to beging my rough draft soon. When searching my sources, I found out that my career field had a lot of issues that I didn't know about previously. The National Education Association website which is one of my main sources, lists a lot of issues that are taking place. Testing and achievement gaps are issues I already knew about but I didn't know that professional pay was a big one or teacher shortages, or transgendered students were issues also. As for questions on this project, they have all been answered in an email. I'm using the issue of achievement gap and anaylizing my sources from this within my field to understand how my field communicates about this topic.

No comments: