Monday, November 19, 2007

Evaluation

I feel like I have a good sense of where I'm going in this project. I think that my project still needs some work. My advertisement needs more pictures or just a better picture to get peoples attention in general. I need to make it more flashy I think. Also I need to think of maybe a better mission statement. I don't know if I like the one I have.
Questions I have:
On my poster board that I am going to do; how big does the poster board have to be?
When we present am I persuading the class as if they were my target audience?
How does our presentation have to be?

1 comment:

ejfleitz said...

On my poster board that I am going to do; how big does the poster board have to be?

**Large enough for the class to see it easily.

When we present am I persuading the class as if they were my target audience?

**Yes, you can pretend they are the target audience--but make sure that at the beginning you give an introduction to what you're going to do and the audience they are supposed to be, so the class understands what you're doing.

How does our presentation have to be?

**How long? nothing over 10 minutes. That can include time for questions and answers as well.

--ejfleitz