Monday, November 26, 2007

portfolio brainstorming

1. Essay2: Personal Discourse Analysis
2. Essay3: Expository Research Essay + Annotated Bibliography
3. Essay4: Wikipedia Contribution

These are what will be included in my portfolio. I chose essay2 because I enjoyed the project and recieved a good grade. I felt that I understood this project well. I chose essay3 because it contains two things; research essay and annotated bib. This project kills two birds with one stone. It shows more of my work in one project. Having a wide variety of material included on the CD is better than few writings. Finally, I chose essay4 because it was a challenge at first, but in the end came out better than expected. I recieved a good grade on it and understood it completely, towards the end. I've never created an entry and want it to be a part of my portfolio.

No comments: