Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Self Evaluation Post

I edited the North Towne Square Mall entry because I found it quite difficult to put up a new entry. Mainly because it took too long to approve and it was constantly being denied. I found that while editing North Towne Square mall, I learned the painful financial history that it went through during the years, and what the people planning on doing it with its property. In my opinion I though I did very good on discribing the history on North Towne Square mall.

This pertained to my last paper by describing how accounting can financially predict the death on the business. The main thesis of this report was that economically numbers made from the society can either create or destroy a business based upon how much they decide to purchase.
My original main goal for my last paper that I tried to do was describe the different areas in the business world so that the people who are try to get sucessful jobs can see where there going. This report teaches people what a unsuccessful business looks like, and advises them when to close their shop when necessary.

No comments: