Monday, August 20, 2007

Julie Pierce

Hello, my name is Julia Pierce. I am a freshman and am majoring in Secondary Education. This is a new experience for me and I'm excited to see what is in store. I am from Troy, OH and attended Troy High School. I also was enrolled in a PSEO program which allowed me to take college courses at a local community college called Edison State Community College. I played varsity soccer for four years in high school and was involved in many other soccer clubs. I also played softball, basketball, and was in Key Club. I love animals and my favorite color is blue. I have an older brother and twin brother who both attend Wright State and an older sister who lives in Chicago and attends a portfolio school there. Hopefully I get to know you all and have a great semester.

No comments: