Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wednesday-Wikipedia

When searching my history and discussion page on wikipedia I noted several findings about the achievement gap. My Article was first dated back to October 2004 and last edited October 18, 2007. Something that I found interesting on the discussion page was the main person who created this entry wants to create a debate with both sides of the argument on whether anything is being done to close the achievement gap. This person believes that some have no interest to close the gap while others do. In my essay #4, I came up with strategies that people can use to close the gap and in my findings everyone was discussing how important it is to close the gap. I think that I can help to contribute to this entry by giving the side of how to close the gap/why it's important to do so.

No comments: