Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wednesday's Response

I feel that I learned alot from my peers (whether if they were in my group or online). As I reviewed the posts online I felt that there were some that were too brief that needed some editing, and others that had really good amplified language in discribing the definition to the public. Even though some people feel that it's easier to add than to create a new blog, I feel that you are being inventing than learning about the material just like what we reviewed on Monday. Another thing to consider is that by Adding new terms to the blog you are further educating the world on how the world operates, but with new additions to old terms you are not really educating the world. The reason is because more people are more likely to know about old term and how they work (even if the analysis are posted or not), where as new terms are more likely to help society in there future career goals. I feel that by reviewing my Essay #4 with you, I will get even more closer to where I want to be for my report.

No comments: