Friday, November 16, 2007

Final Presentation

I will be discussing about how the economy from specific areas will affect the Malls. I will give examples of how malls became struggling and deceased malls. Most of my presentation will consist of slides, however before I start talking about malls I will show the audience a picture that I painted in my Junior year in highschool that's called a "Tribute to North Towne". I ask the audience to go to Wikipedia because I will give some my refrence from my presentation from some of the logs that have been summitted. I intend to have this as the funnest presenation by having all of my audience participate. I garuantee that if some one has a comment or question it will certainly be answered. Unlike other presentations in this class I intend this presentation to be built by the audience, and not from the usual right and present. (This doesn't mean that I will not put forth my full effort for writing this project) However if no one participates I will have a backup plan for presenting as a monotone if necessary. Hopefully it will not come to that. Please post any comments if you have any concerns about this issue and I will be happy to respond to you.

1 comment:

ejfleitz said...

Chris,
About your backup plan--I don't think your presentation has to be either 100% audience participation or 100% monotone. Even if the audience doesn't participate as much as you'd like them to, doesn't mean you need to fall back on monotone presenting. Still be dynamic and interesting, and keep trying to get the audience involved...sometimes it takes patience! (I should know!)