Friday, November 16, 2007

Presentation Plans

1. PowerPoint Presentation
+Video clip of teacher in classroom

2. Teach a lesson
+ Create lesson plan
+ Pass out handout of homework (math worksheet)

3. Speech
+Handout...
+Video clip...

These are the ways of presenting that I am considering. I am not sure if 2 is acceptable, but that is the one I am leaning more towards. If 2 isn't acceptable, I will do 1. Number 3 would be my last choice. I don't like to stand in front of people and just talk.

1 comment:

ejfleitz said...

Julie,
I think that #2 would be the most interesting and appropriate to your field. For the presentation, just pretend the class is a (what grade level?) math class.

You might want to explain your reasoning for your project either before you give your lesson in your presentation, or afterwards.

--ejfleitz