Friday, October 12, 2007

Essay #3

I think that my research paper was hard because no one and nothing that we did this week was really beneficial to my research. I know that most of the people in here did not match what I was going for in my career. I really liked my "law group" however law is only a small part in my career field. Luckly I found a couple of sources that hopefully helped me of getting a better idea of where I wanted to go in my life.

I feel that I need some professional help with understanding where I am at with this project, although I am open to read opinions if anyone has anything to say about my paper.
Even though, I feel that this paper is beneficial to my life its hard to really state where I want to go and be in a couple of years. I have a vivid imagination of where I want to go but I do not know the specific steps which will lead me to my goals.

No comments: