Tuesday, August 21, 2007

the first person i would have to say that has influenced my reading has been my mother, to this day she reads and ever since i was younger she always has. She would always take me to the book store and that really got me into the habit of reading just by being there. She always has told me to read and that it is good to keep it going for the rest of my life because some people stop reading after they are done with their schooling.

The person who has influenced my writing abilities the most is my high school teacher, Mrs. Kuslits. I had her my junior year, and she challenged me the most to write my best and really think out and analyze my ideas. This is like Rose who was pushed by his teachers to become who he is today. I would never say i am the best writer, i think that i can work on a lot more things and improve, there are habits i still need to get out of. She was the teacher to prepare me the most for college and i really appreciate it. It was not an easy class for me at the time and i did not like it but i learned from it tremendously.

1 comment:

AshleySim said...

I can relate. My mother has tremendously affected my thirst for knowlege and i to consider myself a strong writer and understand that my journey is not over.