Friday, August 31, 2007

Self evaluation

Joe Mancuso
To be honest, when I first learned about this paper, I felt like I was in trouble. The paper is a very creative work and I am not the best at these types of things. Once I started writing, I noticed that it was more interesting than I thought.

My paper is in VERY rough format right now but I have plans to elaborate. I think that my ideas for the paper are strong and consume the topic for this paper. I also think my grammar and other mechanics are good. I use an story and examples throughout the text. I think that the biggest problem is lack of organization. It does not flow like it should. The body seems a little random at times. I need to elaborate and work on making more complex sentences to give the paper some sophistication. By the end of this I hope to have a free-flowing organized 3 page paper.

No comments: